
I can't believe the day I had today. First off I was cleaning my bathroom and I thought Bodee was in his room playing. So I kept on cleaning before I know Bodee some how got down the comet cleaner thinking that he's helping mommy but really he just dumped it all over his face and body. If you can imagine I was totally freaking out because I didn't know if it got up his nose or worse swallowed it. I called everyone I didn't know what to do. But everyone had the same idea just give him tons to drink. I'm just lucky that he didn't get to much in his mouth. I know I was probably worrying over nothing but you never know.
Then after all that mess I gave him jello for a snack. Well I didn't know that jello stains. So Bodee had red jello all his legs. I could not get it off, still can't so it looks like he has this really bad rug burn or something. Plus I have jello stained all over my kitchen floor and table does anyone know how to get it off??? What a day I'm so ready for tomorrow and today to be over with. I love Bodee with all my heart he's just in that stage being a boy and being messy.



3 comments:
Oh man, I haven't had these kind of things happen to me yet. Cross my fingers and knock on wood.....I have no tips for the jello thing but if I were you I'd google it. I do that for everything and even found lots of sites to tell me how to get rust out of Corele dishes. Good luck!
Sounds like Bodee is keeping you very busy! Oh, the joys of Motherhood :)
Yo Dude, where is your holiday pictures? You are slacking on your blog... I'm embarrassed for you :)
Get on it, would ya!
Post a Comment