Ryan and I started dating in 2003. I have known him since I was about 14 and he was 19, since the age thing and along many other things it wasn't the right time. In 2003 I got a phone call from Melanie Boothe (they are cousins) asking if I would like to go out with him. Ever since our first date we have been together. We got married in May 2004. We love to go fishing, camping, four wheeling and just going for drives in the mountains. We love being with our son and teaching him new things.
Tesch Family
Became a family in 2007
Bodee
Bodee is our little 2 year old. He loves playing football with his dad. He also enjoys coloring, our four wheeler, playing in dirt, anything that has to do with motorcycles, trackers, fire trucks, and our new "BIG" truck also watching his Barney. I just love spending time with him and making him laugh. He makes my day!
1 comment:
Your little stinker makes me smile :) LOVE HIM!
Post a Comment