February 5, 2009

Unwelcome Vistor....

I bet no one can guess what we had in our house.....TWICE! So on Sunday we were just sitting around. Ryan was on the phone talking to his sister and me and Bodee were headed downstairs, pretty normal day I would say. Well right when I was going to put my foot down on the bottom of the stairs I saw something move away. I bet no one can guess what it was...no not a mouse! it was a SNAKE I never screamed so loud in my life. For some reason this stupid snake well not go away this would be the second time in my house. The first time me and Ryan heard something flipping around in the same stop. But right when ryan was going to catch him he went right back into the wall!!!! so this time we got the chance to kick him far away outside. After all the screaming I hurried and got my camera, hope you can see him.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I WOULD MOVE!

Lindsay said...

Holy cow! That would so freak me out if I heard that!

millie said...

Why didn't you call me? I love snakes....sort of, I like using snakes to scare people and now that I know you don't like snakes....hmmmmm

Unknown said...

Call me first Millie, I would love to get it on video :)

susie tesch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keri said...

OMG I would freak! That's gross and looks long!

The Hodsons said...

Who knew there was even snakes around here...and to have it in the house would absolutley freak me out too!