February 18, 2009

Our Weekend..

This is whats been going on in the Tesch household. Saturday on Valentines Day I got the cutest monkey balloon from my son, he picked it out himself. Things like that mean more to me than flowers and candy. I just loved being with my family more, I totally have to agree with a lot of girls on Valentines it is overrated I just rather spend money on a nice meal or just spending the time at home.

Saturday was also my nephew colton's 12Th birthday so me and Bodee went to dinner with my family while Ryan stayed behind. Which was totally fine, ever since he started this weightlifting thing he does not go out to eat. He's doing awesome he just eats tons and tons of protein with no salt or anything. But anyway after dinner me and Bodee picked Ryan up and we went and bought Bodee his helmet (picture below). He loves it so much its cute!

Also Saturday we put Bodee in his room for the second time, the first time it did not work at all. So we just ended up putting his bed by ours and he's been like that for a couple of months BUT this time when we put him in his room he stayed!(well sort of) He does still get up at night but he is so out of our room. Last night was the first night he slept through the night! we are making progress, I can't believe it has taken us 2 years to do this but at least we are doing it now.


Now its time for a second kid! Me and Ryan are talking about it. If we do we want it to be due in Feb, March or April. I dont want another January baby.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! I am so baby hungry, so you & Ry should have one that I can come over hold it, then go back home and sleep all night long :) That would fix it for me!

Bonnie said...

I am with you on the whole v-day being so overrated. It was so fun as a kid, now it's just a mess. You are not the only one trying to put your 2 year old in his room, my sis is doing the same thing, it's not working that well, but she's trying. Good luck with the baby thing, Shawn and I are wanting one soooooo.....bad too. Cross our fingers!!

Lindsay said...

It was fun seeing you on Valentines day! Your little boy really is soo darling... =)

Alicia said...

I love that picture of your little boy in his football costume! So cute. And I was also reading the post before that....a snake in your house! what? That is so weird!