So I totally lost my sd card from my digital camera. I took it to develop some pictures at walmart. I know for a fact I took it out of the thing and put it in my purse then I went to go check out. When I got home I went to put the sd card back in my camera it wasn't there! I have called walmart, went back to walmart that night and left my info and went back one more time. It just makes me sick because EVERY picture I have taken of Bodee is on that SD card:( I am hoping that I have some pictures on a cd somewhere but who really knows. So I have no pictures to post for awhile until I get a new SD card. So moral of my story please everyone back up your pictures on a disk just in case this happens to you.
2 comments:
Oh that is so sad!!! I'm sorry, I hope you find it!! I feel sick for you! That is literally one of my biggest fears.
I hope you find it! My computer crashed a while back and it seriously made me so sick to think I wouldn't get back those pictures...Luckily they were retreived though.
Post a Comment