January 14, 2009

Baby Tag...


I saw this on Keri's blog and thought it was a cute idea.


Were you married when you found out you were pregnant? Yes, we been married 3 years when we found out I was pregnant.

What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? I was so excited we were trying for one it didn't take long which was great.

How old were you? 24

How did you find out you were pregnant? I started to feel sick I thought maybe it was that time of month. But in my mind I was so hoping I was pregnant. So I went to go take a test and it was barely positive they said I was probably just 3 weeks along.

Did you want to find out the sex? Of coarse I did but deep down I knew it was going to be a boy. When we found out it was a boy Ryan flew out of his seat with enjoyment it was so cute!

Due date? January 25th. I actually had him on my due date. I was suppose to started on the 23rd but they cancelled on me an hour before I had to go in. It was the worse thing ever, they shouldn't be able to do that to a pregnant woman it was the saddest day ever. So they started me on the 25th.

Did you deliver early or late? On time

Did you have morning sickness? A little bit but not to bad. It was a pretty good pregnancy for the most part.

What did you crave? I loved subways, choc., and those dollar pizzas you get at the store I had one everyday. Finally the doctor had to stop me because it was getting to unhealthy for me, it was sad and the hardest thing since I craved them.

Did you get stretch marks? No thank goodness!!

What was your first child's sex? boy

How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? I can't believe how much I gained and still I don't think people believe me but I gained 55 pounds! Luckily it was water weight and came right off a couple months later.

Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? No not really. I got that rash towards the end but I can't think of the name of it.

Where did you give birth? Davis Hospital Layton, UT I loved it also I totally agree with Keri

How many hours were you in labor? 8 hours

Was it natural or c-section? Natural. But I personally think I should of had a c-section because he did not want to come out. It seriously took like little over an hour of pushing it was horrible and very painful.

Did you take anything to ease the pain?OF COURSE, I'm the same way with Keri. Who wants to feel that if you can take something for the pain? It was awesome when you have this little button you can push for more.

How much did your child weigh? 8 lbs even

What did you name him/her? Bodee David Tesch

How old is your first born today? He is going to be 2 in like 2 weeks.

Is he/she named after anyone? Yes, his middle name is after Ryan's dads name.

How long were you in the hospital after birth? 2 days

Who was in the delivery room with you?Just Ryan, that's the best way to go! Unless you have a sister who sits outside trying to peek.

Are you ready for another?Definitely, I just want to plan it right. I don't want another January baby.

I now tag everyone who has kids...

No comments: