So this year for New Years my family decided to go to my parents house for a party. We wanted to start a new tradition for the kids. My mom wanted to have everyone come over have dinner and play some games, then at midnight go sledding. Since she lives on the Bountiful bench there are some huge hills around.
Well it first started with my niece (my sisters daughter) she felt sick around 1 and by 3 she was throwing up(sorry but it gets worse). So her and my brother in law stayed home. Well then my nephew wanted to ride up with my brother since he was leaving earlier than my sister. So when they left my sister got a phone call from my brother that my nephew was throwing up in his truck. Ya it was great! everyone was sick or feeling sick (which was me I had a cold). So the party was getting smaller by the min. So eventually my sister took him back home.
When that was all over with we still had a great time. We ate, played our games and had our laughs. They still went out at midnight but me and Ryan stayed back since I was sick which was sad I wanted to go. We all spent the night and in the morning we had a huge breakfast then went home and slept some more. Thank you mom and dad for the good times!
Averyisms
11 years ago



1 comment:
I am so BUMMED that I had to leave, I was having a ton of fun making fun of you :( Plus, it's never fun to be home with kids throwing up, YUCK!
Post a Comment