January 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Bodee!!!

Today is Bodee's 2 birthday! I can't believe how much time flies. The parties began yesterday with Ryan's side. We decided make his side more of a actual kids party since there are more little ones on his side.Our theme was airplanes, so we had a airplane pinata' filled with tons of candy. Then me and Ryan tempted to make a cake shaped into a airplane. We actually did really good I was really surprised. Ryan did most of it he loves being involved with anything do with his little boy. I have pics that I will post later, I totally have to show off our cake because it took like 2 hours to make.

He got some really cool toys and clothes from his cousins and grandparents. Like his Ed Hardy shirt it so cute along with some other awesome shirts, then he got this football player that kicks the ball really far. He's been dragging that thing around all day.But he mostly just LOVES playing with the kids, he has so much fun with them. Yesterday was a little exhausting though we had Ryan's little nephew that is 3 to come over for a little bit and played right before the party. So Bodee didn't have his usual nap so around 630 when everyone left he totally crashed for the night. It was totally worth it though I l just love watching Bodee play with other kids.

Then today on Bodee's actual birthday my side came over and had pizza and cake. And of coarse he got some more gifts, it totally feels like Christmas again. He got more clothes (which I love that he did makes it easier for me since hes growing like a weed) and a really cool 4wheeler that hooks to a truck that he pushes around and more construction stuff. My parents gave him the v-smile and he just loves it! My baby is growing up and its so sad I want him to stay little forever.

No comments: