
Well for awhile now Bodee just would not sleep in his bed, so what does that mean... Yes he was with us in our bedroom I know I know that's like a HUGE Mistake! But guess what he got him his very own BIG boy bed, when we put it in his room he like totally loved it! He was all over it jumping, rolling, and leaping on it. So I am hoping that this works because I can't take it anymore having him with us at night. So wish me the best because I'm going to need it.



3 comments:
Yeah! Good Luck :)
He's so cute. Well, good luck. It wont take too long. Just coax him into it and then close the door. He may cry for awhile, but after a couple days or week he'll understand and stop crying.
Oohhh a big boy bed! Maybe if you get him some superman sheets, he will love sleeping in his bed! I know i loved my bed when i could stare at all the fraggles as i lay there!
Post a Comment