November 20, 2008

My Boys....


I just love My Boys ! It's so cute to watch Bodee following his daddy around all day. Then when Ryan goes to work all I hear is "where's daddy?" so when Ryan gets home he takes him on our four wheeler, luckily we go down to my father in laws house where he has tons of property for us to ride on. Bodee is going to be just like his dad, unfortunately that means Bodee will be gone hunting all winter long w/ Ryan. Since Ryan loves to hunt all winter long elk, deer, duck whatever has four legs or fly. So now Bodee goes "Boom Boom" w/ his pretend gun to the dead elk and deer we have on our wall, its actually cute but sad at the same time. But just to let you know Ryan wanted to put up his hunting pictures up but I totally vetoed that out. No one needs to see them, some of them are disgusting! But no matter what they do I love them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bodee is adorable, and I am SO glad he LOVES his Aunt Heidi...sometimes :)