Wednesday Night......
Me and Ryan finally had a REAL date. It has been like 6 to 8 months since we had one. I took Ryan to the Carrie Underwood concert, it was a blast! Little Big Town opened for her and I thought they did an amazing job along with Carrie. Me and Ryan had 3rd row seats right on the side by the stage. I am kicking myself because I did not bring my camera. I could have had amazing pictures but no. All that matters is that me and Ryan had so much fun being together, before the concert we went to Ruby Tuesdays. We never been there before so we thought we would try it and it was YUMMY!
Thursday Night......
Well this night started out late, because bunch of us went to Twilight at 12am. We first went to Olive Garden for dinner at 8:30. It was funny because there were like big groups everywhere going to twilight at the restaurant. Then we went to Fat Cats to go bowling, which by the way I totally suck at bowling I lost by a lot. Right when we got done with bowling we went right to the movie, it was so exciting. There were so many people with dresses, t-shirts, and some with just pj's. Me, Michelle, Chan, and Kim wore t- shirts with sayings on them, the rest of our group did not. When the movie started people screamed and cheered it was awesome! The movie itself was FABULOUS! it did have some cheesy moments but what do you expect for a vampire movie?
Friday...
Well I was extremely tired since I didn't get home until like 3am because of the movie and then got up at 7:30 because of Bodee who didn't want to sleep anymore. So ya I was so tired and a little grumpy. But yesterday was Kristi and Josh's wedding it was so pretty. I had the opportunity to go to the ring ceremony and the dinner. I wanted to go to the reception but life gets crazy and I couldn't go back. Chan called me and told me some of out old high school friends were there, so I wish I was there to see you guys it would have been nice but having a 22 month old get a little crazy around here. For Kristi and Josh your wedding was so pretty, Kristi you looked so beautiful. I still can't believe your dad picked out your dress he did awesome! I'm so happy for you guys that you finally did it all I can say is welcome to the married life!
So that concludes my week so far it was crazy but fun...
Averyisms
11 years ago



5 comments:
What a fun weekend! I was so sad that i missed Kristi's reception :( Mar told me about her gorgeous dress though.
Do you want a cookie? lol :0) PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, let me be a team member again.....IT'S KILLING ME!
Yes, we missed you at the reception. We were leaving when Chan got there and it has really been over 2 years since I've seen her. I didn't know Kristi's dad picked out her dress, I loved it. Well, good to hear you had a great week!
Hey Suzie! It was so good to hear from you... I'm glad you found me on here! Your little boy is absolutely adorable!! Sounds like you guys are doing great... Wished we could have seen you at the wedding. It was like a high school reunion for the class of 2001! I'm going to add you to my blog list so I can check in on your cute little family! =)
SUSIE!!!!!! I haven't talked to you in WAY too long!!! I LOVE your blog! What a beautiful family you have! Hope all is going well for ya!
Post a Comment