November 16, 2008

New Kids On The Block....











So last night me, my sister Heidi, and Michelle went to the New Kids On The Block concert. Oh my... I still don't know what to think of it, but I do know it was so funny to watch Michelle and my sister jamming out to NKOTB! I couldn't stop laughing. Jonathan with his high voice still, oh gosh it was funny!! The saddest part of the whole night was that Heidi still knew all of the words to the songs, it was 15 years ago. Natasha Bedingfield opened for them, she did such a good job! Lady GaGa was the first act, she's crazy but I love her song "Just Dance". I do have pictures to post, I just don't have time to post them right now - I will get them on here, even though they are hard to see, because I know everyone wants to see NKOTB!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There is nothing sad about remembering the words to the songs :) I can't help it if you can't even remember what day of the week it is!