I love Thanksgiving it has to be one of my favorite holidays. We first went to Ryan's brothers house around 1:00. After we ate there all the boys go outside to play football and us girls talk about them inside the house where it was warm. After that it was time to go to Bountiful to eat at my parents house for dinner. Me, my sister and my mom go over our plans for black Friday, we go every year. This year there wasn't much that we really needed. Heidi just got a few things for her two kids, my mom got the grand kids done. I just got me some awesome $2.00 movies. Which I don't think it was really worth getting up at 3:30 am for but at least I got something. It got crazy out there! I'm so glad we didn't go to the Riverdale Walmart. I heard that there were multiple fights and someone had to go to the hospital. In the New York Walmart someone died, it just gets to wild and crazy people just need to learn how to relax! Well I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving...
Averyisms
11 years ago



3 comments:
It was fabulous, just fabulous!
Sadly my sister and her daughter were at the Riverdale Walmart, and my niece was by the person who ended up at the hospital i do believe. My niece was telling me that two ladies were arguing all morning and then one got pushed down, and landed on top of the other lady she was arguing with then the first one stood up and then took her elbow and slammed it into the other ladies face and called her names. Yeah i am sure that had to hurt. I didn't go into that Walmart i was to busy at JC pennys. Appearantly they let the people go nuts at 4:30 at the Riverdale one... dumb glad you all didn't get hurt out and about lol
Hey Susie! Your little boy is so adorable! And no I don't mind if you check out my blog...I hope you don't mind if I check yours out every once in a while!:)
Post a Comment